Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Shock and owe by jhune s.a. lee

Take a Step Back
F
irst, take a step back into the early days when I was drag into unprecedented difficulty in life. I felt a similar sense of hopelessness and foreboding then.
I left Naval because of constant friction between my constituencies and communal tensions ran high, I felt like an abandon child. I was shot that almost landed me to death.
More-on, my problems were made more difficult by my poor educational attainment and job experience. The earths were confrontational and my luck are slim. God took tough measures to get me out of dire-strait.
Many years later, it sounds that I drop a boomshell informing my constituencies and relathieves that I got the best achievement in my life which they’re hesitant to believe.
Today, still I face financial difficulties due to my son who obtain double degree in one of the most outstanding university in Asia and moving to master his talent in France or Italy by the end of this year, after he finished a four year's course in Information Technology. Coupled with his outstanding academic record and a four times gold medalist in Taekwandou, he obtain the Hartford Management Award fron UK (united kingdom) which the family are proud for. He joined the Singapore Armed Forces and proceed to take his degree in business management and economics.
CURIOS AND SUSPECIOUS CONSTITUENCIES
make much sense was pretty brilliant. Many of my constituencies had visited and make friends with me. Then started making intrigue and launch on asking helps from me and owe money which I believe, a no pay. The problem, of course, is that sincerity cannot be legislated into existence.
Two closed acquaintances who they said a relathieves, rape my confidence.
Modern-Day Robber
Our modern times have the same characters as those during the time of Christ. Take the case of Lolito Nueve who brought his mistress to look for job in Singapore. Short of money they owe and run away from their responsibilities.
The irony of the situation when one is begging to owe money because of his mother in hospital, or a ‘pasalubong’ for his family an escape goat to get some support, that whatever it says has become the guiding rule for the human being to believe.
On Brother Imet Tibon’s apostasy is the same characteristic of Lolito’s case involving human flesh however they have a different drama.
In the Lenten drama, Lolito Nueve and Gimmy 'Imet' Tibon has become a modern-day robber, swindling, cunning a friend and benefiting from everyone’s misery. In fact, the woman is married with three kids while Imet’s women’s are prostitute.
Brother Imet has promise to pay after a decade of concealing while Lolito’s wife had asked for leniency and she pay.
Jesus was crucified only once, and the crucifixion is commemorated every year. However, when we deal with the modern – day robber for the entire year, it is like being nailed to the cross over and over again, and the hurt is unceasing with the thought that we are being robbed of our hard earned money by a relathieves.
During this Lenten Season, we demand the modern robbers to stop operating from our communities (like what did in Cebu). We want the modern robbers to spare us from their madness.
Moreover, I may have now better experience on how to deal with this modern robber. Yesterday, I could not have survived for any confrontation, because I’m stupid but scared.
Today, 66 percent I’m strong because I stand with God’s along.
So you see, i have the resources to pull through my experiences. More importantly, i have the will.
more on: "ang racket ni brother Imet Tibon"

No comments:

************************************************
Eden Apolinar family
glenn apolinar
allan apolinar
wilson apolinar
-SPONSORS-
SPONSORS 1. Borrinaga, Althea Orbeta 2. Borrinaga, Gregoria Orbeta 3. Borrinaga, Josephine 4. Borrinaga, Marilou Orbeta 5. Borrinaga, Sucit Bellones 6. police major serapin borrinaga 7. Morillo, Jade